Thursday, December 20, 2007

Moving Day

I just spent all morning packing up my collection of 22 geckos (2 are my roommate Shawn's) to send them over to LeAnn's house for winter break. As I'll be spending break in the more tropical climate of Costa Rica (7 more days!!!), so LeAnn agreed to watch over things for me. Here's a few photos.

"But I don't wanna move!!!"

22 Geckos, count 'em:
2.2.11 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
0.1 Rhacodactylus auriculatus
0.4 Ptychozoon kuhli
0.2 Eublepharis macularius

Dagoji runs and hides. Can't imagine how she is contorted under there:

I have a flier I nicknamed 'the Bitch' because of her aggressive and vocal attacks against me. She didn't run and hide. Here she is, waiting...

My housemate Eric has some Texas Alligator Lizard (Gerrhonotus infernalis) juveniles. They weren't going anywhere, so they could just chill out:


Thanks again LeAnn! I don't know where I'd be without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment