Sunday, March 2, 2008

22 Days

The first rough draft of my Honor's Thesis is due in 22 days. I need to buckle down and focus on nothing else until then, except for the fact that I need to approximately double the number of hours I work at my paid job each week to start making ends meet, and its time to organize my third season of Rough-winged Swallow research. I can't screw this season of Swallow work up, it is my last and I desperately need to get it right this time. I can't screw up my honors thesis up, and I would like to eat, too. So, nothing else can take priority for the next 22 days. I will cease posting at least until then. Even though I have so much to write about I could post every day until May, it's too much of a distraction.

Adios, folks. Have a good March.

~ Nick

4 comments:

  1. We all understand Nick! Just gether done so you can blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to have to start writing a thesis on my M.A.P.S study. But I still have a year and six months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your thesis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete